PULSE SOLAR SIMULATOR FOR PV MODULES
YDC's proprietary technology stitches 3 separate modules while maintaining high uniformity, better than 5%. This includes the edge frame area of each module that can block light from the light source. Uniformity is +/- 3% within illuminated area.
- Effective Illumination Area: 900mm x 6000mm
- Spectral Matching: Class A (IEC, JIS, ASTM)
- Uniformity of Illumination Area:
- +/- 3% for single module
- +/- 5% for 3 modules (6000mm)
- Stability: Class B (ASTM E927)
- Flash Pulse Width: 10ms (flat zone measurement)
- Lamp Life: > 500,000 pulses
Solar Simulator Catalog for PV Cells (PDF)
For more information visit Yamashita Denso Co.